THIN FLAP LASIK
This is a Lasik technique with thin flap (80 to 100µ, mean: 90µ) allowing the ablation of the bowman membrane.
Thin flaps are performed with special devices of Micro-keratom or with a femtosecond laser.
The advantages of this technique are the following:
- Corneal tissue preservation
- Treating higher degrees of myopia and astigmatism
- Maintains the stability of the cornea and it’s architecture
- Maintain of corneal resistance keeping a posterial stromal bed superior to 300µ
Excimer Laser – Other techniques :
- Lasik surgery.
- Aberrometry and wave front customized visual correction
- ULTRA-THIN LASIK and Sub-bowman Keratomileusis (SBKM)