Combination of phakic intra-ocular lens, Artisan, Artiflex or Visian ICL followed by PRK or Lasik surgery.
Indication: High ametropia or refractive error that cannot be corrected by Lasik or intra-ocular lens alone.
- Myopia of -17 diopters with astigmatism of -5 diopters:
- Use of phakic intra-ocular lens of 6 mm or Visian ICL to correct -15 dioptres of myopia
- Followed by Lasik surgery to correct the residual myopia of -2 diopters and the astigmatism of -5 diopters.
- Hyperopia of +5 diopters, with astigmatism of +5 diopters:
- Use of phakic intra-ocular lens of +5 diopters
- Followed by Lasik surgery to correct the +5 diopters of astigmatism.
Different implants :